Terms and Conditions
- NO CASH REFUNDS. Refunds are processed after receipt of merchandise. Credit card refunds are made within 24 hours. Allow 72 hours for credit to show at your banking institution. Refund checks are mailed within 10 business days.
- All sales are final on AS-IS and Custom Order merchandise.
- No returns on electronics. Exchanges against manufacturer defects are accepted within 14 days of purchase.
- Special orders are not elligible for exchange, return or covered under our Comfort Guarantee.
- Adjustable bed bases are non-returnable and do not have a tryout period.
- 7 day return policy only applies on pillows, bedding, and mattress protection products if unused and still sealed in original packaging.
- All mattress sales are final, with the exception of the Comfort Guarantee eligible purchases.
If you are not satisfied with an item you purchased at Sleepworld, you may return most items to a store within 30 days of the date of purchase. To ensure a refund or exchange, the returned item must be in its original packaging and condition and be accompanied by a receipt. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase. Please see the Return Instructions and Return Rules & Restrictions below for details and exceptions to the general return policy.
Privacy & Security Policy
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Sleepworld Delivery Policy
All Sleepworld deliveries are made by company employees. We do not use a 3rd party source or contract workers.
Deliveries will be scheduled at time of purchase. If you made your purchase online, a Sleepworld associate will contact you as early as possible to arrange delivery. Every effort will be made to deliver on the customers preferred date and time. Delivery for most items is same day/next day depending on date and time of transaction.
Delivery schedule is Monday – Friday 9-4. Later deliveries are available with advance notice.
Delivery is limited to merchandise purchased from Sleepworld. Delivery includes assembly if necessary, placement in your home and disposal of your old mattress set and any packaging materials. Some exceptions may apply. Our delivery includes moving your old mattress set to another room if necessary. Our delivery does not include moving or removal of furniture.
Please notify us of any obstructions that could prohibit us from accessing your home with our truck such as narrow roadways, tree branches etc.
Room must be cleared and ready for your new merchandise. Delivery personnel are not allowed to move or relocate existing furniture. Remove any obstacles that might hinder our delivery associates. Remove all linens, pillows and bedding related items. Wall mounted obstacles, paintings etc. may also need to be removed by the customer to allow access.
SMS Text Message Terms and Conditions
Sleepworld Text Messages are SMS messages sent to customers who have directly provided email information to Adair’s Sleepworld in Oklahoma.
Sleepworld will never sell your information to any third party as we are committed to protecting your privacy rights.
If you would like to opt-out of any text messages simply, text STOP in the text message.